Blackwell’s charming Tea Room serves delicious seasonal light lunches, cakes and tempting treats using the very best local ingredients. You can add a little fizz to your lunch with our range of beers, prosecco and wines, or just sit and soak up the atmosphere over a pot of Lakeland tea.
With an elegant outdoor terrace, it’s a perfect spot to relax and enjoy the superb views of the lake.
Tea Room opening times
Tea Room is open!
There is no need to book before you visit. Parking is free visitors.
- Baby food warming
- Baby changing facilities
- Pram friendly
- Outdoor seating
What to expect
- Entry is free
- Hot meals are served until 3pm
- The Tea Room runs a table service. Please order at the counter if eating outside
- All diets catered for. Please contact us if you have any special requests
- No picnics please. Only food purchased in the Tea Room can be consumed at Blackwell
- Dogs on leads are welcome in the grounds only. Dog owners can use seating available in the garden and terrace. Assistance dogs are welcome inside the Tea Room
Discover work from the best contemporary craft makers of today.
Their unique pieces are selected for their quality and beauty as well as upholding the ethos of the Arts & Crafts Movement, from fine jewellery and textiles to ceramics, creations in glass and wood, and inspiring art and design books.