Our lakeshore café and outdoor terrace is the perfect place to eat, drink and relax, with superb panoramic views across Windermere towards the Coniston fells.
We serve delicious seasonal dishes using the best local ingredients. Brunch, lunch, cakes and tempting treats are all on the menu.
Café opening times
Our lakeshore café is open!
There is no need to book before you visit. Parking is free to café visitors. You will need a voucher code from a member of staff to redeem at the car-parking machine before you leave.
- Children’s menu
- Baby food warming
- Baby changing facilities
- Pram friendly
- Outdoor seating
What to expect
- Entry is free
- Hot meals are served until 3pm
- Please place your order at the counter, make sure you take note of your table number if ordering hot food
- All diets catered for. Please contact us if you have any special requests
- No picnics please. Only food purchased in the lakeshore café can be consumed at Windermere Jetty Museum
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome at our lakeshore café
We ask that visitors respect and support our staff and each other and follow signs and information boards accordingly.
Discover a range of beautiful and unique boat inspired gifts for friends, family and children. Our onsite gift shop supports local businesses like Pure Lakes Skincare and our very own Branksome Beer.
Your support helps to ensure we can continue to share this beautiful venue with our local community and visitors, as well as maintain the important collection it holds within for future generations.